Call Our Severn, MD-Based Family & Personal Injury Attorney Today
We Are a Family-Owned and -Operated Firm
Our firm has gained a reputation for fiercely defending clients in a broad spectrum of areas. We have the expertise and experience to help. More importantly, we are a family-owned firm with a father-son team of lawyers who understand the human side of the cases we involve ourselves in each day. Our support staff is more than capable of helping us serve our clients.
Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Family Law, and More
We practice law in a broad array of areas, ensuring we can serve clients facing a range of legal difficulties. Our attorneys have the experience required to handle complicated cases deftly and secure a favorable result for our clients. We can help with the following:
- Criminal Law: We have represented clients facing charges of theft, arson, assault and battery, harassment, drug possession, traffic violations, and much more.
- DUI & DWI: We understand DUI and DWI laws, allowing us to prevent some of the most severe DUI consequences, including loss of license and jail time.
- Family Law: Our attorneys are skilled at handling family law cases fraught with tension and charged emotions. Divorces and child custody are two of our specialties.
- Personal Injury: If you have slipped on a patch of ice on a neighbors’ yard, or you have suffered another injury due to negligence, you are entitled to benefits.
- Probate and Estate: Sometimes, estates and wills are complicated and require an experienced probate attorney’s services. We can help avoid probate court and facilitate an orderly process.
- Workers’ Compensation: If you injure yourself on the job, your employer must pay workers’ compensation to you. If they are not, or if the insurance company is balking, contact our workers’ compensation attorneys.
Our Extensive Service Area
Severn is an unincorporated community in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. And while we serve Severn residents ably, we can also take on clients who reside in areas surrounding Baltimore. In the past, we have defended clients and helped them gain a satisfactory result in the following neighborhoods, cities, and towns:
- Glen Burnie
- South Baltimore
- Ellicott City
- Greater Baltimore
- Severna Park
How To Find Our Office
If you are traveling to see us from the North or South, take I-97 to exit 13 for MD-174/Quarterfield Rd. Once you exit the freeway, turn left onto MD-174 W/Quarterfield Rd. If coming from the South, turn right. Our office is a quarter-mile down the road, on the left. If you are traveling east or west, take MD-100 to I-97, then take that South to Exit 13 before heading West on Quarterfield Rd. So, don’t hesitate to visit our office for a consultation or contact us today.
Severn Public Resources
- Local Practice
- Experienced, Proven Team
- We Know The Local Courts
- Free Consultations